Your skin has many functions for example protecting from infection, the production of vitamin D when coming into contact with the sun and helping with detoxification. It is therefore really important to care for your skin.
If your skin is inundated with the job of getting rid of toxins and dead skin cells, it won’t work at it’s optimum. This is where dry skin brushing comes in as it helps with getting with rid of excess dead skin cells and waste removal.
Here are 5 benefits of how dry skin brushing can help you.
1. It can act as a channel of stress relief. Dry skin brushing is almost like a massage as it reduces muscle tension and calms the mind.
2. It helps to invigorate the skin .
3. It can help to reduce the appearance of cellulite by softening the hard fat deposits under the skin. This also helps with the removal of toxins.
4. Dry skin brushing improves the circulation as it eliminates metabolic waste.
5. It’s a great exfoliator for the skin – it unblocks clogged pores by removing dead skin and allows the healthy skin to breathe.
Dry skin brushing is easy. You can use a brush with a long handle and natural, stiff bristles and simply brush in the direction of the heart.
Don’t press too heavily as this can leave the skin feeling sore and looking red. Dry skin brushing can be done on most parts of the body with the exception of the face which is too delicate for this process.
Aim to brush for 2 to 20 minutes.
You will need a good moisturiser to ensure that your skin remains soft. Using a product which contains shea butter or coconut oil does wonders in helping the skin to maintain a vibrant and glowing look.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org find out how our Citrus Delight Whipped Body butter can help as a great moisturiser.
Skin is such a precious and beautiful thing so why aren’t some people looking after it? It’s a simple process and helps with giving it a flawless appearance.
Wrinkles, fine lines and tired looking skin are the obvious visual signs of not looking after your skin properly.
It’s really easy and simple to do and if you start a regular regime you can end up with great skin. So here are 6 tips for flawless skin:-
1. Keep Your Skin Hydrated – Keeping your skin hydrated moistens the skin but you have to do something which will hydrate the skin cells. Simply drinking between 8 to 10 glasses of water a day will do the trick. Drinking water flushes out the impurities which helps towards giving skin a vibrant look.
2. Moisturise Your Face – This keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Natural ingredients such as olive oil, coconut oil and almond oil are excellent moisturisers. They replenish and nourish the skin leaving it with a beautiful sheen.
3. Remove Dead Skin Cells- Your skin gets covered with pollution and impurities. You need to remove this surface layer so that your skin can breathe and look radiant. Exfoliation if used 2 to 3 times a week, can remove the dead cells so you don’t have dull and tired looking skin.
4. Don’t Get Stressed – Just Chill! – Long hours at work, not getting enough sleep and worrying are just some examples which cause people to become stressed. This can have the negative effect of causing fine lines and wrinkles. Although it is easier said than done, don’t get stressed out and find something that helps you to relax, for example meditation.
5. Ensure that you get enough sleep. This allows the skin to restore its natural balance. When we don’t get enough sleep, it’s so evident with the appearance of dark circles, puffy eyes and a bad temper.
6. Exercise – A regular exercise regime helps towards having beautiful skin. Exercising helps to distribute nutrients and oxygen to the skin which help it to work more efficiently. Sweating removes the toxins out of the system.
7. Wash your face – This washes off the dirt and pollution and also prepares the skin for moisturising products.
Hey, do you want to know the secret of beautiful looking skin?
Aluminé is the answer! It is a beautiful skin regime which helps to leave your skin looking radiant and beautiful. It is great at fending off the fine lines and wrinkles.
Created by the world renowned beauty expert, Peter Lamas, this natural, chemical and paraben free range can help you to achieve the skin you want.
Email me at email@example.com.
Exfoliation is the removal of dead skin cells on the skin surface. This can be quite simply removed with a good facial scrub. If the dead skin is not removed, the underlying skin is not as healthy as it should be.
Exfoliation is particularly important as we get older because our cell regeneration slows down. The body is slow at shedding skin cells whilst it is attempting to generate new ones.
When old skin cells start to pile up on the surface of the skin it can leave the skin looking dull, rough and dry. This build up can lead to excess oil and clogged pores resulting in acne and blemishes.
Exfoliation helps the skin pores to open up. This means that moisturising products can penetrate more deeply into the skin which in turn means that the product is more effective in hydrating the skin.
If you want to have radiant glowing skin, exfoliate two to three times a week. If exfoliation is done in excess of the suggested times, it can result in the skin losing its moisture and the skin drying out. In addition, look for a facial scrub which is not too abrasive. If a scrub is too abrasive, it can be quite damaging to the skin.
My recommendation here is the Aluminé Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub which deep cleans and exfoliates your skin.
It contains Pumpkin enzymes combined with Apple and Almond Acids which dissolve the impurities in the skin’s pores. Apricot seeds gently polish the skin removing the dead skin and leaving the skin looking vibrant. The blend of Pumpkin Oil, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E protect and hydrate the skin to make it glow.
The Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub is really simple to use. You simply apply a small amount to damp skin and massage it over the face. It is then removed from the face by rinsing it thoroughly with warm water. I personally use this product and have been really impressed with the results.
Do you want radiant glowing healthy skin? Then PMS me on this page to find out more about the fantastic Aluminé Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub.