Oh, my goodness. I’m so excited!
It’s not very often that I pamper myself but decided to do so with a new serum.
I have used serums before and they can be quite drying on the skin, but this one was something else. It glided onto the skin and making it feel silky soft. In addition, I noticed how it really hydrated my skin. My face had a healthy glow.
So, what was the magical ingredient that allowed me to have this gorgeous feeling skin.
The answer - Hyaluronic Acid, otherwise commonly known as HA.
HA is a carbohydrate molecule which is naturally formed in the body. It provides lubrication to connective joints and is fabulous for overall skin health. Nowadays, it is seen as an essential ingredient in numerous beauty products.
This is what HA can do for your skin: -
1. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated and gives it long lasting moisture.
2. Boosts the skin health so stops the skin drying out.
3. Fantastic for anti-aging. As you get older, the skin losses it’s suppleness.
HA plumps up the skin and smooths out the fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Fights free radicals and damage caused by UV damage and the environment which would break down the collagen in your skin leaving it with fine lines and wrinkles. This is an amazing antioxidant.
HA is most definitely, my new best friend!
Want to know more about HA and how this gorgeous serum can change help you? Then send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you. 💖
I love Shea Butter and use a lot of it in my handmade products. It is renowned for its numerous beneficial properties on the skin. This was reinforced by a friend who used one of my butter butters which contains Shea.
My friend has suffered with blemishes for some time and became quite paranoid about them. This started after she gave birth to her children. With all the hormones raging through her body, she noticed that the appearance of her skin changed and always seemed to be quite irritated. Although I’m sure that no one was, she felt that everyone was staring at her. She became quite anxious and paid a visit to her GP in the hope that he could give her some miracle cure which would get rid of the problem. However, it didn’t work, and she had the additional worry of whether the chemicals in the prescription were causing additional problems to her already sensitive skin.
Out of desperation, she approached me as she knew that I made a whipped body butter which contained Shea Butter. From researching the internet, she was aware of the properties of Shea, such as being soothing on irritated skin, a great anti-ager and good for acne or blemished skin. Most of all, she was attracted to the fact that the ingredients were natural and there was no danger of any chemicals causing any harm to her skin.
I gave her a jar of the body butter and told her that she only needed to use a small amount as a little went a long way.
After 3 weeks she got back to me asking for a second jar. I was quite surprised by this request, because if she has been using the butter as directed, she should not have reached the bottom of the jar.
My friend told me that she was absolutely happy with the results because after using the body butter, she had noticed an improved appearance of her skin as the blemishes appeared to fade. She had put it down to the Shea Butter and its renowned properties. When she told me this, I noticed for the first time that she had a great big beaming smile. She was filled with confidence.
What’s available in the shop?
Citrus Delight Whipped Body Butter - containing Shea Butter, Coconut oil, Jojoba Oil. Wonderfully hydrating and moisturizing. Click here to find out more.
Email me, email@example.com, If you want to know more about Shea Butter and how its properties might be able to help you.
Would you love to have luscious lips?
Simply use a great lip balm.
If you suffer with chapped or dry lips you must keep them moist, hydrated and protected from the sun.
Lip balms containing Beeswax, Shea Butter or Cocoa Butter are fabulous in healing, hydrating and rejuvenating the lips so that they look gorgeous and of course, luscious.
Why not check out melslittleluxuries.co.uk to see our range of flavoured lip balms.
Please PM us if you have any questions
I love Shea Butter. I use it in most of my handmade products. It’s creamy to the touch and produces great results.
It is a beautiful rich butter which is a superb moisturizer and beautifully hydrates your skin.
Shea Butter is known for its benefits for skincare. It is great for dry skin, skin irritations, scarring and conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
This gorgeous butter is an excellent anti-ager as it is packed with anti-oxidants such as Vitamin E and A. If you want fantastic youthful looking skin, then take a look at this product.
Shea Butter nourishes and revitalizes your skin giving it a healthy and vibrant glow.
Especially around winter, Shea Butter is excellent for enhancing the appearance of your skin which can become ashy and dry due to the cold conditions.
I have created a body butter, Citrus Delight Whipped Body Butter, which has Shea Butter as its main ingredient. This is combined with jojoba oil, coconut oil and vitamin E to produce a rich body butter which leaves your skin feeling soft and luxurious. A little goes a long way.
I love using this straight after a hot bath. As you rub the butter into your skin, it absorbs into the layers of your skin leaving it feeling silky and smooth. This is a beautiful treat after a long tiring day.
If you want to learn more about Citrus Delight Whipped Body butter, check it out at the following link and give yourself a lovely spa treat!
Have you noticed how your skin appears to take on the brunt of the winter weather? You spend all year round caring for it and then suddenly your skin appears dry and flaky.
It is so important to look after your skin and avoid these extremities.
Well here are my 9 top tips to transform your skin during the cold weather.
1. Moisturize – In the colder weather we tend to turn up the heating and this can also contribute to dry skin. Daily hydration is therefore necessary, so moisturize, moisturize and moisturize.
2. Hydrate Internally – As well as taking care of the outside, we need to take care of the inside. Drink lots of water, at least 8 cups of water a day, and try to eat foods which are water rich such as cauliflower, spinach and green peppers.
3. Avoid sugar and starch rich foods which can lead to dry skin. Also avoid drinks which contain diuretics such as coffee and tea. Go for caffeine free herbal teas.
4. Sunblock – I know that this may be hard to believe at the moment due to the bad weather, but the sun can be at its worse at winter when it is cold and if the rays deflect off the sun. This is particularly relevant if you go skiing.
5. Protect your kissers – Yes, that’s right. Your lips need looking after. After all they are skin too. They are susceptible to drying out during winter. So use a good moisturizing lip balm.
6. Be positive – There’s probably a couple of you out there thinking “What??”, but are you aware that people tend to get quite stressed out during the winter period which is also the holiday season. So people, limit stress by having a positive attitude. This makes so much difference. Over time, being stressed, upset and angry ages you. Therefore, find reasons to be positively happy.
7. A humidifying is a fantastic way of hydrating the skin. The vapours actually help with the prevention of flaky skin and dryness.
8. Try and keep a handcream in your bag and it makes a fantastic stocking filler.
9. Don’t take hot showers. They are drying and remove the natural oils from the skin.
So try to enjoy the winter season but remember, take care of your precious skin.
Do you want to have healthy, nourished and moisturized skin this winter? Aren’t you fed up with dry, flaky and dull looking skin?
Well, Mel’s Little Luxuries has the answer! For your skin, there is the gorgeous nourishing Citrus Delight Whipped Body Butter which moisturizes and enhances the appearance of your skin. It’s particularly great after a bath or shower, leaving your skin feeling soft and silky.
Why not PM me to find out more or pop over to www.melslittleluxuries.co.uk on the skin care section to find out more.
It's official! Bananas are great for the skin!
They help with issues such as dry skin and just generally maintaining healthy skin. Bananas maintain electrolyte balance and internal fluids which means it keeps cells hydrated. This leads to beautifully nourished and moisturised skin. So the tip is, don't miss out on your bananas if you want gorgeous skin!
If you suffer from dry skin and want beautifully hydrated, moisturised and nourished skin, visit the following link to learn about the wonders of Citrus Delight Whipped Body Butter.