I love coconut oil and use it as one of the main ingredients in my soaps. It is packed with goodness leaving your skin looking silky, vibrant, and beautifully hydrated.
Here are 5 fabulous uses of coconut oil:
1.It is great for dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Coconut oil reduces inflammation and relieves itching when applied to affected areas.
2.Coconut oil is a wonderful night cream with maximum moisturising benefits. It is rich in anti-oxidants which means that it is great for dealing with fine lines and wrinkles.
3.When coconut oil is combined with sugar, the two make an excellent exfoliant in a body scrub. It sloughs off the dead skin revealing vibrant and healthy skin.
4.Coconut oil is soothing when it comes to burns, insect bites and reduces the appearance of bruises
5.It is a brilliant moisturiser in lip balms helping to deal with chapped lips.
Why not tell us what your favourite beauty ingredient is!
Check out melslittleluxuries.co.uk to find out more about our products. If you have any questions, please PM me.
The environment and changing seasons have a dramatic impact on your skin. The cold winter can leave your complexion looking drab, lifeless and tired.
The summer can impact on the skin with harmful rays from the sun resulting in fine lines and wrinkles.
The best skin to have is glowing, vibrant and youthful looking skin and this really is achievable. So here are 5 fab top tips to help you achieve the best looking skin ever: -
1.Exfoliate – Exfoliation gets rid of dull looking skin by sloughing off dead skin to reveal glowing skin. Up to the age of 30, skin renews itself every 28 days. After 30, this process slows down and dead skin simply piles up on top of the dull skin. Exfoliation helps to remove this skin. Be sure to use a gentle exfoliator. Abrasive exfoliators can damage the skin which goes against what you are trying to achieve.
2.Seal in the Moisture – It is so important to keep the skin hydrated and this can be achieved through using a good moisturiser both day and night. A day moisturiser should have SPF which protects against sun exposure which can lead to premature aging. Night creams are usually thicker as they work on the skin throughout the night with the aim of repairing the skin as you sleep.
3.Drink Enough Water – Water flushes out the toxins and hydrates the body which can only mean beautiful looking skin.
4.Eat Properly – Eating lots of fruit and vegetables and minimising salt and processed foods can only have a positive impact on your skin.
5.Get Enough Sleep – A lack of sleep can result in dark circles around the eyes and skin with a lack lustre appearance. Sleep allows the body to repair itself. Cells are repaired and your skin looks you youthful.
Following these simple top tips can lead to having an improved glowing and healthy appearance.
If you care about having beautifully hydrated skin, why not check out http://tinyurl.com/hfndkcf for my wonderfully moisturizing Citrus Delight Whipped Body Butter. It leaves the skin looking smooth, soft and hydrated. Go to www.melslittleluxuries.co.uk to find out more.
Skin is such a precious and beautiful thing so why aren’t some people looking after it? It’s a simple process and helps with giving it a flawless appearance.
Wrinkles, fine lines and tired looking skin are the obvious visual signs of not looking after your skin properly.
It’s really easy and simple to do and if you start a regular regime you can end up with great skin. So here are 6 tips for flawless skin:-
1. Keep Your Skin Hydrated – Keeping your skin hydrated moistens the skin but you have to do something which will hydrate the skin cells. Simply drinking between 8 to 10 glasses of water a day will do the trick. Drinking water flushes out the impurities which helps towards giving skin a vibrant look.
2. Moisturise Your Face – This keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Natural ingredients such as olive oil, coconut oil and almond oil are excellent moisturisers. They replenish and nourish the skin leaving it with a beautiful sheen.
3. Remove Dead Skin Cells- Your skin gets covered with pollution and impurities. You need to remove this surface layer so that your skin can breathe and look radiant. Exfoliation if used 2 to 3 times a week, can remove the dead cells so you don’t have dull and tired looking skin.
4. Don’t Get Stressed – Just Chill! – Long hours at work, not getting enough sleep and worrying are just some examples which cause people to become stressed. This can have the negative effect of causing fine lines and wrinkles. Although it is easier said than done, don’t get stressed out and find something that helps you to relax, for example meditation.
5. Ensure that you get enough sleep. This allows the skin to restore its natural balance. When we don’t get enough sleep, it’s so evident with the appearance of dark circles, puffy eyes and a bad temper.
6. Exercise – A regular exercise regime helps towards having beautiful skin. Exercising helps to distribute nutrients and oxygen to the skin which help it to work more efficiently. Sweating removes the toxins out of the system.
7. Wash your face – This washes off the dirt and pollution and also prepares the skin for moisturising products.
Hey, do you want to know the secret of beautiful looking skin?
Aluminé is the answer! It is a beautiful skin regime which helps to leave your skin looking radiant and beautiful. It is great at fending off the fine lines and wrinkles.
Created by the world renowned beauty expert, Peter Lamas, this natural, chemical and paraben free range can help you to achieve the skin you want.
Email me at email@example.com.
I picked up one of my daughters from school yesterday and noticed how sore her lips were. She has had an awful cold for the last couple of days and this changing weather doesn’t really help.
So many factors can contribute to dry lips such as the weather and central heating. Moisture is lost from the lips and it is important to retain hydration.
You really have to look after your lips because if you don’t they can become quite sore and unsightly when they become chapped and dry.
Here are 7 special tips to look after your precious lips:-
Do you suffer with dry chapped lips?
Would you like gorgeous looking lips?
Then visit www.melslittleluxuries.co.uk to see the selection of lip balms which will leave your lips feeling soft and richly hydrated.