How do you start your day?
Do you start it with a fresh cup of coffee?
Well it seems that there is a new craze to get your day off to a fabulous start. It’s lemon and honey!
Why are people so wrapped up with this new craze? Well, the ingredients have great benefits and here are a few: -
- Honey is known for its antibacterial properties. It strengthens the immune system and speeds up the time your body needs to heal due to sickness.
- Lemon juice contains Vitamin C which supports the immune system. Lemon combined with honey fights off colds and flu.
- The combination of honey and lemon is a great source of energy.
- This drink is a natural diuretic and stimulates the removal of waste out of the system.
- Honey helps to increase collagen production and lemon juice purifies the blood. This combination means that you are left with healthy look skin.
Lemon and Honey is very easy to make. Simply squeeze the lemon juice into a tea cup and add a teaspoon of honey. Add some warm water and drink.
You will definitely reap the advantages of starting off your day with this great tasting drink.
If you care about your skincare regime, why not take a look at www.melslittleluxuries.co.uk Here you will find an array of pamper treats including a whipped body butter which beautifully hydrates the skin leaving it glowing and vibrant.
We seem to spend so much time looking after the skin on our faces and on our body. But quite often we forget about our feet. It’s a bit crazy when you think they are such an important part of the body and we do quite a bit with them, so it makes sense that we care for them rather than neglect them. Especially where cracked heels are concerned.
Cracked heels are a result of dry skin. Our palms and feet are the area where skin produces no oil so they are usually dry. They need great hydration.
While the skin of the palms is soft, the skin of the feet is hard so it requires more care. If dead skin is regularly removed from the feet, it will be a start to keeping cracks at bay. If you do find yourself getting cracked heels even after scrubbing the dead skin and applying moisturizers, then do not ignore the first sign of cracks which are fine lines on the heels.
Here are 5 tips which naturally help with cracked heels: -
1.Lemon is the best product for cracked heel treatment. Squeeze a piece of lemon in quarter bucket of warm water. After a while, use pumice stone to rub your cracked heels. This helps to remove the dead skin.
2.Sesame oil is the best homemade home remedy. Rub the sesame oil gently on the foot. Leaving it overnight.
3.Coconut oil does unbelievable wonders. With the palms of your hand, massage your heels well with coconut oil. Leave it overnight with a pair of socks on. Next morning rub your heels with the help of a pumice stone and wash well with hot water.
4.Soak your feet in warm water for 10 minutes, then scrub slowly with a pumice stone, apply coca butter. Leave it overnight.
5. Although messy, a banana mask works quite well. Simply mash it into a pulp and spread it onto the heels. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off. Moisturise the feet with shea butter or cocoa butter.
Choose one of the ideas above and stick with it for some time. You will see a noticeable difference.
If you would like to enhance the appearance of your feet, why not try my Citrus Delight Whipped Body Butter.
It is a beautiful combination of shea butter and coconut oil which richly moisturises the skin. It also has a refreshing and uplifting fragrance.
Pop over to the following link to find out more:-