10 Uses of Shea Butter
I love to use Shea butter in a lot of my projects. As far as I'm concerned, Shea butter is skin's best friend. It is great at moisturising and leaves the skin feeling silky soft and hydrated. It is therefore no surprise that it has exceptional uses. Here are 10 fantastic uses of Shea Butter:-
- It helps to get rid of dry skin.
- Skin Rashes.
- It is common to see skin peeling after tanning. Shea butter smooths out the unsightly appearance of the skin.
- Provides relief in respect of itchy skin.
- It can be used after shaving to provide a smooth silky glide.
- Shea butter improves the appearance of stretch marks and can aid in the prevention of them.
- Helps provide relief with skin problems such as eczema and dermatitis.
- Helps with skin damage from heat.
- The cold weather can dry out skin. Shea butter restores moisture and nourishes the skin.
- Smooths the appearance of blemishes.
So as you can see, you can't go wrong with this natural product which loves your skin.