Posted on October 28, 2015 by Melanie Brown
Skin is such a precious and beautiful thing so why aren’t some people looking after it? It’s a simple process and helps with giving it a flawless appearance.
Wrinkles, fine lines and tired looking skin are the obvious visual signs of not looking after your skin properly.
It’s really easy and simple to do and if you start a regular regime you can end up with great skin. So here are 6 tips for flawless skin:-
1. Keep Your Skin Hydrated – Keeping your skin hydrated moistens the skin but you have to do something which will hydrate the skin cells. Simply drinking between 8 to 10 glasses of water a day will do the trick. Drinking water flushes out the impurities which helps towards giving skin a vibrant look.
2. Moisturise Your Face – This keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Natural ingredients such as olive oil, coconut oil and almond oil are excellent moisturisers. They replenish and nourish the skin leaving it with a beautiful sheen.
3. Remove Dead Skin Cells- Your skin gets covered with pollution and impurities. You need to remove this surface layer so that your skin can breathe and look radiant. Exfoliation if used 2 to 3 times a week, can remove the dead cells so you don’t have dull and tired looking skin.
4. Don’t Get Stressed – Just Chill! – Long hours at work, not getting enough sleep and worrying are just some examples which cause people to become stressed. This can have the negative effect of causing fine lines and wrinkles. Although it is easier said than done, don’t get stressed out and find something that helps you to relax, for example meditation.
5. Ensure that you get enough sleep. This allows the skin to restore its natural balance. When we don’t get enough sleep, it’s so evident with the appearance of dark circles, puffy eyes and a bad temper.
6. Exercise – A regular exercise regime helps towards having beautiful skin. Exercising helps to distribute nutrients and oxygen to the skin which help it to work more efficiently. Sweating removes the toxins out of the system.
7. Wash your face – This washes off the dirt and pollution and also prepares the skin for moisturising products.
Hey, do you want to know the secret of beautiful looking skin?
Aluminé is the answer! It is a beautiful skin regime which helps to leave your skin looking radiant and beautiful. It is great at fending off the fine lines and wrinkles.
Created by the world renowned beauty expert, Peter Lamas, this natural, chemical and paraben free range can help you to achieve the skin you want.
Email me at email@example.com.