7 Fabulous Reasons to Use Omega 3 Oils
Do you care about your skin and your overall health?
Well, Omega 3 oils may be the answer to achieving overall good health and skin. They have been around for a long time and are still as popular as ever.
So what exactly are Omega 3 oils?
They are essential fatty acids found in oily fish such as salmon.
The oils are said to have a number of benefits. Here are 7 fabulous reasons why you should use Omega 3 oils: -
1. They are great for maintaining cell structure and membranes. Cell membranes help to maintain water which means the skin remains perfectly hydrated.
Having healthy cell membranes are essential for allowing nutrients to get to the cells and remove all the toxins. These means both you and your skin look fab!
2. Omega 3 oils help with inflammation problems which means it deals with eczema, psoriasis, acne and rosacea.
3. Reduces the risk of skin cancer – research has shown that it inhibits inflammation in the skin caused by UV radiation
4. Reduces premature aging
5. Alleviates problems of pain arising out of osteoarthritis
Well, I know that I said I was going to give you 7 great reasons but I’m going to spoil you with one extra reason.
8. Decreased strokes and improved blood pressure
So how do you get omega 3?
You can get omega 3 fatty oils from oily fish such as salmon, trout, cod, sardines and mackerel.
Vegetarians can obtain omega 3 from nuts, seeds and walnuts and flax seeds for example.
Sometimes it is not always possible to obtain the recommended amounts of the oil from foods. This might be due to food being over processed. A way to get over this problem is to use supplements in the form of tablets and a common form of this appears as cod liver oil tablets.
If you want to find out more about omega 3 tablets, please contact by PM on my Facebook Page.
Are you happy with the condition of your skin?
Would you like to see it looking radiant and youthful?
Then please take a look at melslittleluxuries.co.uk. There you will find a selection of body butters, lip balms and soaps. These make fab gifts to friends and wonderful pamper treats for yourself.