5 Fab Tips for Healthy Skin!
Do you have a regular skin care routine? If you do, brilliant! If you don’t, why not?
A good skin care regime can lead to a healthy looking complexion. Here are 5 tips to help you achieve healthy looking skin.
1. Use products which are suitable to your skin – There are different skin types so it is important that you use the right products which do not dry out the skin.
2. Cleanse and moisturise twice a day – Ensure that the skin is clean by removing all traces of make up.
3. Protect the skin from the sun – too much sun dehydrates the skin and leaves it dry. This leads to fine lines and signs of aging. The skin needs to be moisturised.
4. Exfoliate – unblocks pores and gets rid of the effects of the environment. It gently polishes the skin leaving it radiant and smooth.
5. Lead a healthy life which involves resting, sleeping and exercising and drinking lots of what to ensure that the skin is properly hydrated. Eat a healthy balanced diet. Avoid smoking as this ages the skin.
My daily routine consists of using The Aluminé® Skin Care Regime which is natural, suitable for vegans and vegetarians and does not contain harmful and damaging chemicals. I’ve spent years spending hundreds of pounds on products which do not come up with the results.
Aluminé has produced some phenomenal results and people are raving about it.
Peter Lamas, the world renowned beauty expert, created Aluminé after recognizing that damage can be caused with the continual use of harsh and chemical laden products.
Over the years he has worked with many stars and celebrities such as Kate Winslet on the Titanic set, Sharon Stone, Cindy Crawford and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Kim Kardashian has used both his skin and hair care range. Stars keep returning to him because they know he is passionate about helping people to get the healthy skin that they want.
So if you care about your skin and want to learn more about this wonderful skin care range, please PM me through this page or email me at melslittleluxuries.co.uk.