Calendula is the attractive marigold plant. I use the leaves of this plant in my soap making because it is renowned for its many benefits. Here are 9 of those benefits:-
- Calendula is known for its healing, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. When it is in its oil format, it is useful to have it in your first aid box and it is fantastic for dealing with minor cuts and burns.
- Excellent for skin infections.
- Mums love it as it helps with nappy rash.
- Great for skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Helps with dry and chapped skin.
- Contains antioxidants which protect the skin from harmful pollution and other harmful elements in the environment such as UV radiation.
- Stimulates the production of collagen which is great for anti-aging and reduces scarring.
- Good for skin cell regeneration.
- Fights fine lines and winkles.
Why not pop over to the following link to see the soaps in this range.