Traditionally, goat milk is regarded as a healthy drink. Now many people are turning to using it in soap production.
I enjoy making goat milk soaps. When you use a bar of this soap, you can feel how it differs from other soaps. It is moisturising to the touch and leaves the skin feeling soft and silky.
Since ancient times, it has been used as a natural cleanser.
Goat milk is renowned for having many benefits. Here are 9 of them:-
- It is a rich moisturiser which means it is great for hydrating and nourishing your skin.
- Great for dry skin.
- Is known to help with skin problems such as acne and eczema due to being a rich emollient.
- Goat milk contains alpha hydroxy acids. These acids are quite important as they help to get rid of dead skin. This assists with rejuvenating the skin leaving it with a glowing and vibrant appearance.
- Goat milk is full of essential fatty acids which have a pH balance which is very close to our own skin. This means that it is not harsh on the skin, does not dry it out and protects us from unwelcome bacteria.
- It is packed with vitamins and triglycerides which boost and protect the appearance of the skin. Vitamin A helps with skin repair and reducing wrinkles. Vitamins C and B, Zinc and amino acid and citric acid all work to giving your skin a healthy appearance.
- Goat milk is a great anti-ager.
- Has healing qualities and soothes the skin.
- Free from harmful chemicals
So as you can see, the presence of goat milk in a bar of soap, serves to enhance it with many positive qualities.
Do you want soft and silky skin? Mel’s Little Luxuries has a range of goat milk soaps. Why not pop over to the following link to find out more:-