Posted on July 19, 2017 by Melanie Brown
I’m sure you all want to look and feel good, be totally energised throughout the course of your day and to top it all, have fab health. It’s also great when it can be done naturally. This is achievable through ‘Moringa Powder’. It is being referred to as a ‘Superfood’ because it has so many benefits for the body.
Moringa Powder is the dried-out leaves from the Moringa Tree. It has a green appearance and smells rather earthy and a bit like spinach. Here are some of the wonderful components it contains: -
• 25% plant protein including 9 essential amino acids
• A rich source of iron, Vitamin A and K
• Vitamin E, calcium and magnesium
It can be added to tea, smoothies or quite simply sprinkled onto food.
Here are 5 great benefits of the Moringa Powder: -
1. It reduces tiredness. Iron and magnesium are great for combating tiredness and fatigue. It’s also ideal for vegans and vegetarians and for those who have anaemia.
2. Great looking skin – Moringa Powder is packed with vitamin A and E. Vitamin A is fabulous for radiant looking skin. Vitamin E protects the cells from oxidative stress and so it fights the signs of anti-aging.
3. A wonderful energy booster. Iron and calcium are said to support the energy yielding metabolism. Having a green smoothie with this powder will leave you feeling energised for the day.
4. Moringa Powder contains vitamin A which contributes to normal vision
5. Because of its rich Magnesium content, it’s great for healthy teeth and bones.
You can buy Moringa Powder at your local health store. Why not try it and see the great results you can achieve for yourself.
If you love the ‘natural way’ of life, you will love Bee Pollen. This is another ‘Superfood’ packed with goodness. Even Victoria Beckham has tweeted about her love for the product.
It has been brilliant in allowing me to enjoy the summer so that I am not stuck inside with sneezing fits, a runny nose and itchy eyes. However, Bee Pollen does have other benefits. It’s been said to be good as an antioxidant, fights off inflammation, supports the immune system and is an excellent energy booster.
PM me though my Mel's Little Luxuries Facebook Page if you want to find out more about ‘The Amazing Bee Pollen’ and I will be happy to send you an e-Report showing you how you can benefit from it.