Love your beautiful bodies people! Look after them both inside and out. Stop looking for the perfect body and be grateful with what God has blessed you with xx
Last Sunday I held a prize draw at the Layca Centre. The prize was a pamper box containing a sumptuous jar of Citrus Delight Whipped Body Butter, a Cranberry and Orange Soap Slice and four gorgeous moisturising Luxury Lip Balms with the beautiful flavours of strawberry, lemon cheesecake, cherry and bubblegum. There were many entrants but unfortunately there can only be one winner and that is Val Hexley. Many congratulations Val!
The winter months can play havoc on your lips leaving them chapped and painfully cracked. It is so important to protect your lips. Here are 6 tips you may find useful:-
1. Drink lots of water. This hydrates both your body and your lips.
2. Use a lip balm which contains shea butter, beeswax or cocoa butter. These ingredients have beautiful moisturizing qualities which leave the lips feeling soft and hydrated.
3. When you go out, use your scarf to cover your face. This means less exposure to the elements and your lips maintain their moisture.
4. Do not lick your lips when you are out and about as the wind takes away the moisture. Additionally the enzymes in your saliva can break down the protective barrier of the skin.
5. Use a humidifier. The air inside your homes can also be dry. A humidifier can introduce moisture back into the air.
6. Maintain a healthy diet and fitness regime. If you don’t have a strong immune system it could result in you having cold sores.
Shea butter is one of my favourite Ingredients. It’s wonderfully moisturizing and has a natural u v protection, although low.
This beautiful butter contains a healthy mixture of vitamins and antioxidants including high levels of vitamin E, (which is said to be effective in the prevention of cell damage).
Shea butter is calming on the skin and is known to be good for eczema and minimizing the appearance of blemishes. It has restorative properties and is great for soothing chapped skin, windburn and the general repair qualities
Shea butter absorbs into the skin nourishing and hydrating it and thereby helping to prevent water loss.
Mother's Day is fast approaching!! Here are some great gift ideas. If you would like to place an order, contact me via this page and I will get back to you to as soon as possible. I am quite happy to make orders according to your needs. You will see that there are a variety of ideas; soaps, lip balms, body butters and bath bombs.