Aloe Vera appears to have increased in its popularity over the last couple of years. When you visit your local supermarket, you can see Aloe Vera products on the shelves for skin or hair care. It’s now becoming a regular part of people’s diets.
So just why are people becoming hooked on Aloe Vera? It has numerous benefits but here are 10 you just might find interesting:-
1.Aloe Vera contains antioxidants which can stop the growth of harmful bacteria.
2. It accelerates the healing of burns. Traditionally, Aloe Vera is known for treating sores, burns and sunburns. Research has shown that it can be an effective treatment for first and second degree burns. Studies also went on to demonstrate that the use of Aloe Vera reduced the healing time of burns by around 9 days compared to conventional medication.
3. Aloe Vera is great for reducing dental plaque as effectively as mouthwash.
4. Research has proven that Aloe Vera has been successful in treating mouth ulcers.
5. The Aloe Vera latex which is found under the skin of the leaf of the plant is renowned for helping to treat constipation. But this has to be used with caution as it has a strong laxative effect.
6. If you want to maintain a youthful appearance, the Aloe Vera Gel can increase the skin’s collagen production and improve the skin’s elasticity. This also means that the appearance of wrinkles is reduced.
7. Aloe Vera Juice has a wonderful detoxifying quality. It is packed with amino acid, vitamins and mineral making it effective cleanser for the body. The juice quite simply gets rid of all the body’s waste.
8. The immune system has a great boost from the Aloe Vera juice, soothing inflammation and problems such as eczema.
9. The juice is also fantastic for lowering blood sugar and cholesterol.
10. Hair growth can be promoted with the use of the Aloe Vera Juice. It is rich in natural vitamins and enzymes which helps your hair to grow.
So as you can see there are many benefits. If would you like to find out more about this natural source of goodness, visit your local health stores or supermarkets.