Skin is such a precious and beautiful thing so why aren’t some people looking after it? It’s a simple process and helps with giving it a flawless appearance.
Wrinkles, fine lines and tired looking skin are the obvious visual signs of not looking after your skin properly.
It’s really easy and simple to do and if you start a regular regime you can end up with great skin. So here are 6 tips for flawless skin:-
1. Keep Your Skin Hydrated – Keeping your skin hydrated moistens the skin but you have to do something which will hydrate the skin cells. Simply drinking between 8 to 10 glasses of water a day will do the trick. Drinking water flushes out the impurities which helps towards giving skin a vibrant look.
2. Moisturise Your Face – This keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Natural ingredients such as olive oil, coconut oil and almond oil are excellent moisturisers. They replenish and nourish the skin leaving it with a beautiful sheen.
3. Remove Dead Skin Cells- Your skin gets covered with pollution and impurities. You need to remove this surface layer so that your skin can breathe and look radiant. Exfoliation if used 2 to 3 times a week, can remove the dead cells so you don’t have dull and tired looking skin.
4. Don’t Get Stressed – Just Chill! – Long hours at work, not getting enough sleep and worrying are just some examples which cause people to become stressed. This can have the negative effect of causing fine lines and wrinkles. Although it is easier said than done, don’t get stressed out and find something that helps you to relax, for example meditation.
5. Ensure that you get enough sleep. This allows the skin to restore its natural balance. When we don’t get enough sleep, it’s so evident with the appearance of dark circles, puffy eyes and a bad temper.
6. Exercise – A regular exercise regime helps towards having beautiful skin. Exercising helps to distribute nutrients and oxygen to the skin which help it to work more efficiently. Sweating removes the toxins out of the system.
7. Wash your face – This washes off the dirt and pollution and also prepares the skin for moisturising products.
Hey, do you want to know the secret of beautiful looking skin?
Aluminé is the answer! It is a beautiful skin regime which helps to leave your skin looking radiant and beautiful. It is great at fending off the fine lines and wrinkles.
Created by the world renowned beauty expert, Peter Lamas, this natural, chemical and paraben free range can help you to achieve the skin you want.
Email me at email@example.com.
Day Time Moisturisers
Brightening Emblica Eye Cream and Nourishing Buriti Oil Moisturiser
Hi Everyone. Hope you are all enjoying the first day of September.
Well, here is the second video relating to your daily facial cleansing regime.
I use these products on a daily basis and absolutely love them. They both hydrate and firm the skin.
To find out more about these dynamic products, simply PM me through the Mel's Little Luxuries Page.Happy viewing.Posted by Mel's Little Luxuries on Tuesday, 1 September 2015
Aluminé Facial Cleansers
Aluminé Exfoliating Pumpkin Scrub and Detoxifying Citrus C Facial CleanserI have been totally blown away by the incredible Aluminé Range. Please watch this video to find out why. It's about the exciting new Aluminé Facial Cleansers. If you would like to find out more about these gorgeous products, please PM me through this page. Enjoy watching.Posted by Mel's Little Luxuries on Monday, 31 August 2015
It might sound silly but why is it so important to have a cleansing routine? Well, it removes impurities and make up with the result of a fresher complexion and hopefully no blemishes if it is done on a regular basis.
There are so many different products out there and you must always try to use products which are suitable for your skin otherwise they can cause more harm than it is good. At the moment I am using The Aluminé range which is vegan friendly.
There are many different cleansing regimes but here is a simple one that I recommend:
This part of the regime will remove impurities such as dirt, oil and bacteria. If they are not removed from the skin it will cause breakouts as a result of pores becoming blocked. Cleansing is also fantastic for stimulating the blood circulation in your face, leaving you with a fresh glowing appearance. Cleansing simply involves lathering the cleanser into your hands and applying it to the skin and neck in an upward circular motion for a few minutes. Rinse the face with water and pat dry. Never rub the face with towel as this can cause damage to the skin
It is really important to tone the skin as it prepares it for moisturising and it balances the skin’s pH. Try not to use alcohol on your skin as this can be too harsh and have a dehydrating effect on your face which makes it look dull. Some toners are applied simply by using a cotton ball to the face and neck. The face is then left to dry.
Moisturising hydrates the skin and gives it a soft and silky feel. Be careful to pick the right product for your skin type and ensure that it provides protection from the sun. When applied, rub from the neck to the face in an upward motion.
Following a daily cleansing routine will ensure that you have gorgeous healthy skin.