Oh, my goodness. I’m so excited!
It’s not very often that I pamper myself but decided to do so with a new serum.
I have used serums before and they can be quite drying on the skin, but this one was something else. It glided onto the skin and making it feel silky soft. In addition, I noticed how it really hydrated my skin. My face had a healthy glow.
So, what was the magical ingredient that allowed me to have this gorgeous feeling skin.
The answer - Hyaluronic Acid, otherwise commonly known as HA.
HA is a carbohydrate molecule which is naturally formed in the body. It provides lubrication to connective joints and is fabulous for overall skin health. Nowadays, it is seen as an essential ingredient in numerous beauty products.
This is what HA can do for your skin: -
1. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated and gives it long lasting moisture.
2. Boosts the skin health so stops the skin drying out.
3. Fantastic for anti-aging. As you get older, the skin losses it’s suppleness.
HA plumps up the skin and smooths out the fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Fights free radicals and damage caused by UV damage and the environment which would break down the collagen in your skin leaving it with fine lines and wrinkles. This is an amazing antioxidant.
HA is most definitely, my new best friend!
Want to know more about HA and how this gorgeous serum can change help you? Then send me an email at email@example.com and I will get back to you. 💖
How do you start your day?
Do you start it with a fresh cup of coffee?
Well it seems that there is a new craze to get your day off to a fabulous start. It’s lemon and honey!
Why are people so wrapped up with this new craze? Well, the ingredients have great benefits and here are a few: -
- Honey is known for its antibacterial properties. It strengthens the immune system and speeds up the time your body needs to heal due to sickness.
- Lemon juice contains Vitamin C which supports the immune system. Lemon combined with honey fights off colds and flu.
- The combination of honey and lemon is a great source of energy.
- This drink is a natural diuretic and stimulates the removal of waste out of the system.
- Honey helps to increase collagen production and lemon juice purifies the blood. This combination means that you are left with healthy look skin.
Lemon and Honey is very easy to make. Simply squeeze the lemon juice into a tea cup and add a teaspoon of honey. Add some warm water and drink.
You will definitely reap the advantages of starting off your day with this great tasting drink.
If you care about your skincare regime, why not take a look at www.melslittleluxuries.co.uk Here you will find an array of pamper treats including a whipped body butter which beautifully hydrates the skin leaving it glowing and vibrant.