There is some beautiful eye make-up out on the market which make your eyes look absolutely gorgeous.
Ladies love to make their eyes stand out for that special occasion. However, research has shown that you have to be so careful with what you apply to your eyes. Using the wrong products can lead to quite damaging consequences.
Here are 5 tips that you should be aware of when using eye make-up:-
- Ladies love to use mascara. It lengthens the lashes making them look super chic and sexy. Failing to change the mascara every 4 months can lead to irritation from the build up of bacteria. Therefore try to change your mascara every 4 months to avoid this.
- Some eye make-ups contain toxic heavy metals. You must get into the habit of reading the labels to avoid toxic metals such as arsenic, beryllium, lead, nickel, selenium and thallium. Go for non-toxic eye make-up which is available from health food shops.
- Dry eyes are often a result of what you use on your eyes. Combat this by drinking lots of water.
- Scientists have shown in research that allergic reactions can occur from eye make-up when there is a build up of it around the eyes. This causes inflammation. You can avoid this by using Vitamin C
- Ladies are unfortunately using make up to lengthen their lashes. This sometimes results in eyelashes falling out. Having a balanced diet should help with this dilemma.
If you care about your eyes and want to avoid the risks mentioned, why not PM me through this page or see the natural and toxic free Aluminé range of eye serums on the following link:-