I love Shea Butter and use a lot of it in my handmade products. It is renowned for its numerous beneficial properties on the skin. This was reinforced by a friend who used one of my butter butters which contains Shea.
My friend has suffered with blemishes for some time and became quite paranoid about them. This started after she gave birth to her children. With all the hormones raging through her body, she noticed that the appearance of her skin changed and always seemed to be quite irritated. Although I’m sure that no one was, she felt that everyone was staring at her. She became quite anxious and paid a visit to her GP in the hope that he could give her some miracle cure which would get rid of the problem. However, it didn’t work, and she had the additional worry of whether the chemicals in the prescription were causing additional problems to her already sensitive skin.
Out of desperation, she approached me as she knew that I made a whipped body butter which contained Shea Butter. From researching the internet, she was aware of the properties of Shea, such as being soothing on irritated skin, a great anti-ager and good for acne or blemished skin. Most of all, she was attracted to the fact that the ingredients were natural and there was no danger of any chemicals causing any harm to her skin.
I gave her a jar of the body butter and told her that she only needed to use a small amount as a little went a long way.
After 3 weeks she got back to me asking for a second jar. I was quite surprised by this request, because if she has been using the butter as directed, she should not have reached the bottom of the jar.
My friend told me that she was absolutely happy with the results because after using the body butter, she had noticed an improved appearance of her skin as the blemishes appeared to fade. She had put it down to the Shea Butter and its renowned properties. When she told me this, I noticed for the first time that she had a great big beaming smile. She was filled with confidence.
What’s available in the shop?
Citrus Delight Whipped Body Butter - containing Shea Butter, Coconut oil, Jojoba Oil. Wonderfully hydrating and moisturizing. Click here to find out more.
Email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, If you want to know more about Shea Butter and how its properties might be able to help you.
I love coconut oil and use it as one of the main ingredients in my soaps. It is packed with goodness leaving your skin looking silky, vibrant, and beautifully hydrated.
Here are 5 fabulous uses of coconut oil:
1.It is great for dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Coconut oil reduces inflammation and relieves itching when applied to affected areas.
2.Coconut oil is a wonderful night cream with maximum moisturising benefits. It is rich in anti-oxidants which means that it is great for dealing with fine lines and wrinkles.
3.When coconut oil is combined with sugar, the two make an excellent exfoliant in a body scrub. It sloughs off the dead skin revealing vibrant and healthy skin.
4.Coconut oil is soothing when it comes to burns, insect bites and reduces the appearance of bruises
5.It is a brilliant moisturiser in lip balms helping to deal with chapped lips.
Why not tell us what your favourite beauty ingredient is!
Check out melslittleluxuries.co.uk to find out more about our products. If you have any questions, please PM me.
Recently I’d fallen into the trap of going to bed really late. There were never enough hours in the day and I felt the need to stay up to catch up. That had the effect of me catching a few hours’ worth of sleep and before I knew it, it was time to get up again.
What were the consequences of this?
Well, as well as looking and feeling extremely tired, I ended up with dark circles around my eyes. If this continued, I would not be winning my battle to keep the wrinkles and fine lines at bay.
Quite simply put, I needed to get to bed early and I needed to get a decent night’s sleep.
In the meantime, what else could I do to ensure that the skin around my eyes stayed vibrant and youthful?
For this, I can strongly recommend The Brightening Emblica Eye Cream from Peter Lamas’ Aluminé range.
Who is Peter Lamas?
He is a world renowned beauty specialist who has dealt with celebrities such as Kate Winslet, Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly, Cindy Crawford, Kim Kardashian and the list goes on.
He has devised a natural skincare range which is natural, paraben and chemical free. There are no sulfates which can cause allergies or irritations. The products have not been tested on animals and they are suitable for vegans.
The Aluminé range can be used by anyone. As Peter Lamas has said, “Skin has no gender” so it can be used by men too!
So back to the point, what does this eye cream do?
It restores firmness and illuminates around the eyes which means that the appearance of the dark circles is reduced. It is a beautiful moisturiser and you can feel how it hydrates and tones the skin. The intensity of the moisturiser means that the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines are reduced.
This gorgeous product is my new best friend. I use it as part of my daily skin regime. I know it works because people have commented on how my skin looks radiant which is pretty impressive when I have been burning the midnight oil.
So, if you want gorgeous looking skin, and want to keep the wrinkles away, contact me through this page by PM or email me at email@example.com to find out more
Skin is such a precious and beautiful thing so why aren’t some people looking after it? It’s a simple process and helps with giving it a flawless appearance.
Wrinkles, fine lines and tired looking skin are the obvious visual signs of not looking after your skin properly.
It’s really easy and simple to do and if you start a regular regime you can end up with great skin. So here are 6 tips for flawless skin:-
1. Keep Your Skin Hydrated – Keeping your skin hydrated moistens the skin but you have to do something which will hydrate the skin cells. Simply drinking between 8 to 10 glasses of water a day will do the trick. Drinking water flushes out the impurities which helps towards giving skin a vibrant look.
2. Moisturise Your Face – This keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Natural ingredients such as olive oil, coconut oil and almond oil are excellent moisturisers. They replenish and nourish the skin leaving it with a beautiful sheen.
3. Remove Dead Skin Cells- Your skin gets covered with pollution and impurities. You need to remove this surface layer so that your skin can breathe and look radiant. Exfoliation if used 2 to 3 times a week, can remove the dead cells so you don’t have dull and tired looking skin.
4. Don’t Get Stressed – Just Chill! – Long hours at work, not getting enough sleep and worrying are just some examples which cause people to become stressed. This can have the negative effect of causing fine lines and wrinkles. Although it is easier said than done, don’t get stressed out and find something that helps you to relax, for example meditation.
5. Ensure that you get enough sleep. This allows the skin to restore its natural balance. When we don’t get enough sleep, it’s so evident with the appearance of dark circles, puffy eyes and a bad temper.
6. Exercise – A regular exercise regime helps towards having beautiful skin. Exercising helps to distribute nutrients and oxygen to the skin which help it to work more efficiently. Sweating removes the toxins out of the system.
7. Wash your face – This washes off the dirt and pollution and also prepares the skin for moisturising products.
Hey, do you want to know the secret of beautiful looking skin?
Aluminé is the answer! It is a beautiful skin regime which helps to leave your skin looking radiant and beautiful. It is great at fending off the fine lines and wrinkles.
Created by the world renowned beauty expert, Peter Lamas, this natural, chemical and paraben free range can help you to achieve the skin you want.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I love Shea Butter. Personally, I think that it’s the skin’s best friend. I just love the way that it leaves a beautiful sheen on the body when it is used after a hot bath or shower.
Have you noticed that some skin products can be quite drying and harsh on the skin and leave the skin looking dull and ashy? Shea Butter combats this problem and helps to revitalize and illuminate your skin.
It is full of antioxidants which means that it great for repairing and healing.
It gorgeously nourishes, moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
Shea Butter is soothing and this is particular evident in the way it aids with burns and rashes.
It contains two important vitamins, firstly Vitamin E which helps nutrients to be transported to the skin which helps with skin regeneration. Secondly Vitamin A revitalizes the skin and accelerates healing.
The great thing about shea butter is that it has so many advantages to enhance the appearance of your skin. Here are 7 of them:-
Well, these are the reasons why I use Shea Butter. I use it because I care about how the skin looks and that it is properly hydrated. Your skin is a precious treasure, so please look after it.
Do you want beautifully moisturised skin? Would you like to improve the appearance of your skin? Then pop over to the following link to learn more about Mel’s Little Luxuries Citrus Delight Body Butter. It’s gorgeous:-
I love to use Shea butter in a lot of my projects. As far as I'm concerned, Shea butter is skin's best friend. It is great at moisturising and leaves the skin feeling silky soft and hydrated. It is therefore no surprise that it has exceptional uses.
Here are 10 fantastic uses of Shea Butter:-
1. It helps to get rid of dry skin.
2. Skin Rashes.
3. It is common to see skin peeling after tanning. Shea butter smooths out the unsightly appearance of the skin.
4. Provides relief in respect of itchy skin.
5. It can be used after shaving to provide a smooth silky glide.
6. Shea butter improves the appearance of stretch marks and can aid in the prevention of them.
7. Helps provide relief with skin problems such as eczema and dermatitis.
8. Helps with skin damage from heat.
9. The cold weather can dry out skin. Shea butter restores moisture and nourishes the skin.
10. Smooths the appearance of blemishes.
So as you can see, you can't go wrong with this natural product which loves your skin.
Do you want soft, smooth and silky skin? If yes, go to the following link:-