Aging of the skin is a natural process by which the collagen and elastin, that keep our skin looking firm and youthful, begin to decline, this results in wrinkles. Cell production and cell quality also diminish over time resulting in wrinkles.
These factors unfortunately are out of our control, though diet and supplements can slow down the process, it will not stop it.
The influences that are within our control are largely environmental such as pollution (e.g., smoking) and sun damage.
Here are 10 easy ways to reduce wrinkles and slow down the aging process:-
- Stop smoking (It’s #1 for a reason)
- Always wear sunscreen whether it’s cloudy or sunny and don’t sunbake.
- Hydrate your skin by drinking about 8 glasses of water a day.
- Use skincare products that contain antioxidants and AHA's.
- Moisturize the skin on your face twice daily.
- Reduce stress. (Try reading, exercising, meditating) 15 minutes a day is a good start.
- Reduce alcohol consumption. Overindulging can put enormous strain on your system and will accelerate wrinkles forming.
- Eat healthily by incorporating plenty of fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
- Sleep at least 8 hours every night.
- Eat fish three times a week. Great for the skin and general health.
Love your skin!
Oh, my goodness. I’m so excited!
It’s not very often that I pamper myself but decided to do so with a new serum.
I have used serums before and they can be quite drying on the skin, but this one was something else. It glided onto the skin and making it feel silky soft. In addition, I noticed how it really hydrated my skin. My face had a healthy glow.
So, what was the magical ingredient that allowed me to have this gorgeous feeling skin.
The answer - Hyaluronic Acid, otherwise commonly known as HA.
HA is a carbohydrate molecule which is naturally formed in the body. It provides lubrication to connective joints and is fabulous for overall skin health. Nowadays, it is seen as an essential ingredient in numerous beauty products.
This is what HA can do for your skin: -
1. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated and gives it long lasting moisture.
2. Boosts the skin health so stops the skin drying out.
3. Fantastic for anti-aging. As you get older, the skin losses it’s suppleness.
HA plumps up the skin and smooths out the fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Fights free radicals and damage caused by UV damage and the environment which would break down the collagen in your skin leaving it with fine lines and wrinkles. This is an amazing antioxidant.
HA is most definitely, my new best friend!
Want to know more about HA and how this gorgeous serum can change help you? Then send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you. 💖